Monday, August 10, 2009

Well, I am just back from IFDC and I entered four of my designs from Project Dollway into the competitions.
I entered my Challenge 1 Vintage into the Time Warp Category and got second place.


I entered my Challenge 7 Empire Pantsuit and got First place.


And, I entered my Challenge 10 Fitted paired with Rufus from the Wedding Party on Challenge 12 into the Miscellaneous Category and got First place too!!!

I also got a number of positive comments from some professional doll clothing designers!!! After the trials of PDW@H, it restored my confidence.

2 comments:

drey said...

Hi it's hard finding a place to contact you! :) I got here via http://www.barbigirl.com/eagle.htm and browsing around your webpage!!

I was wondering... do you know the scale of this round house? What scale furniture fits in here? Do you like this dollhouse much? Thanks! -audrey

My Realitty said...

omg love it. FIRST PLACE IS RIGHT! CM